The Editorial Committee of Spunti e Ricerche, a refereed journal of Italian Studies, invites submissions for volume 31 (2016) on Dario Fo and Franca Rame. 2016 will mark Dario’s 90th birthday and this special issue can cover any aspect of the artists’ life, whether alone or as a couple, including but not limited to:
- Theatre and performance from their beginnings through to present day
- Radio, film and television
- Art, including theatre sets, props, puppets and paintings
- Dario Fo’s books on people, history, and art
- Dario Fo and Franca Rame’s political experiences and writings
Expressions of interest (including a 150-300 words abstract and short 100 word bio) should be sent to the special issue editor, Luciana d’Arcangeli, by 29 January 2016.